Green Clover 4-H Club will hold their first club meeting of the 2021-2022 year on September 14 at 4:30 p.m. at the PACE building (Master Gardners Building), 623 N Fair Street, Gonzales.
If you are new to 4-H, or don’t have a 4-H Club, we would love to have you be a part of Green Clover 4-H. Please come to our meeting on Sept. 14. You can also contact Gonzales County Extension Office at 830-672-8531 or Club Manager Kamii Ramos at 830-203-9461 if you have any questions.
Our 2021-2022 Green Clover Club Officers are:
• President — Augustus Sexton
• Vice President — Jaxon Beck
• Secretary — Liam Frederick
• Treasurer — Brodi Ramos
• Reporter — Jamesley Hilt
• Parliamentarian — Savay Sexton
• Council Delegates — Brodi Ramos, Jamesley Hilt and Madison Hilt
Our club officers are excited and ready for a great 2021-22 year. We can’t wait to see everyone at our first meeting and meet new club members.