Be sure to pick up a copy of this week's print edition of The Gonzales Inquirer!
We have candidate Q&As with four candidates for Gonzales City Council, as well as the two candidates for Gonzales County Sheriff!
The Inquirer is available at retailers across the county for just $1. You may also call us for a print or e-edition subscription for at 672-2861.
• A look at the monthly farmers market in downtown Nixon.
• An update of active COVID-19 cases in the county – there are only two!
• The Gonzales City Council explores a grant to reduce flooding during storms.
• Will your neigborhood be affected by power outages during repair work?
• Veterans can get help in paying for healthcare.
• This Month in Gonzales History
• 'Old 18' honored by Daughters of the Republic of Texas
• GISD staff receives drive-thru appreciation dinner
• An off-duty Bay City poloice officer died in a crash in Gonzales County.
• Local Jeep Club celebrates Come and Take It
• Lions Club holds drive-in bingo night
• The Apaches and Mustangs gear up for district football action after a week off
• Get caught up on local volleyball and cross country
• Plus: Letters to the Editor, lifestock reports, crossword and soduko puzzles, classified ads, worship page, obituaries, and much more!